- 1 Civil Services Recruitment Exam 2017
- 1.1 Civil Services Recruitment Exam Eligibility (Education and Age limit)
- 1.2 Vacancies & Job Allotment
- 1.3 Selection Procedure for the Recruitment
- 1.4 Indian Services List
- 1.5 Civil Services Recruitment Examination Fee
- 1.6 Civil Services Recruitment Examination Center
- 1.7 Important Dates of Civil Services Recruitment
- 1.8 How to apply for the Civil Services Recruitment?
- 1.9 About the Organisation?
- 1.10 Other Exams Conducted by the organization?
- 1.11 Related Posts:
UPSC has released the Civil Services Recruitment notification on Feb 22nd, 2017. UPSC online application form is made available for the aspirants to apply from the same date. While UPSC online registration Process (CSE Exam online application form) will close on 17th March 2017. UPSC Civil Services Notification 2017 and all other details like UPSC 2017 Age Limit, Eligibility, Selection Process, UPSC Exam Fees, Civil Services Exam Date, and Centres are given in the below section. Civil Services Recruitment Notification 2017 pdf is also made available to download.
|Civil Service Exam||Civils Prelims Syllabus||Civils Mains Syllabus|
|Civils Exam Eligibility||Civils Services Exam Pattern||What is UPSC?|
Civil Services Examination is one of the prestigious and competitive recruitment examinations in India. UPSC conducts Civil Services Recruitment Exam in nationwide. civil services exam is a recruitment examination for Indian Services. UPSC conducts civil services examination to recruit Indian Nations into the Indian services. Services include Indian Administrative Services and Indian Police Services are among the other Indian services. UPSC conducts Civil Services Recruitment exam mainly in two stages ( preliminary exam and mains exam).
Civil Services Recruitment Exam 2017
|Exam Title||Civil Services Recruitment Examination|
|Exam Type||Recruitment Exam /
|Nationality||For Indian Administrative and Police services.
For the other services person can be one of the following.
Civil Services Recruitment Exam Eligibility (Education and Age limit)
|Candidates who are interested in applying for the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC. Should be a graduate fulfilling one of the terms below.
The qualification required by the candidate should be from a college or university recognized by the Government of India.
Note: For clear details about the educational qualification, you can also view the official notification which is released on 22nd February by UPSC. which is made available to download in the bottom of the page…
UPSC CSE Age Limit
|As on 1st of August, 2017||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
- Up to 10 years of age relaxation for the candidate who is blind, impaired and orthopedically handicapped persons.
- Up to 3 years of age relaxation for the candidate who is blind, impaired and orthopedically handicapped persons.
- Up to 5 years of age relaxation for the candidates in ECOs/SSCOs (completed an initial period of assignment of 5 years of Military Service).
Vacancies & Job Allotment
- The number of vacancies expected to be filled after the result of the examination is expected to be approximately 980.
- These vacancies include 27 vacancies for PH category, 7 vacancies for LDCP, 8 vacancies for B/LV and 12 vacancies for H.I.
- The final number of vacancies may change after getting a firm number of vacancies from the cadre controlling authorities.
Note: Reservation for the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Physically disabled categories will be allotted as per the vacancies and terms by the government of India.
Selection Procedure for the Recruitment
Civil Services Recruitment Examination is considered as the toughest examination in India. It is also one of the most competitive and prestigious exams in India. A huge number of Indian Nations participate in the civil service preliminary examination. Civil Services Recruitment Examination is conducted Mainly in two stages.
A preliminary examination is the first stage in the civil services examination. it is considered as the qualifying test for the aspirants. candidates who have qualified in the preliminary examination will be called further.
Mains examination is the exam conducted for the shortlisted candidates in the preliminary examination. Mains examination is followed by a personal test which is also called an interview.
Candidates who have qualified in the Mains examination and the personality test will be finally called for the training session.
This is the selection procedure for the civil services exam, which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
Indian Services List
Civil services examination is conducted by the UPSC for the recruitment of Indian Nations into the services and post mentioned in the below section. civil services examination is going to be conducted on 18th June 2017 according to the official notification which was published on 22nd February 2017.
All India Services (GroupA)
|Indian Administrative Service||IAS|
|Indian Police Service||IPS|
Central Services (Group A)
|Indian Audit And Accounts Service||IA & AS|
|Indian Civil Accounts Service||ICAS|
|Indian Corporate Law Service||ICLS|
|Indian Defence Accounts Service||IDAS|
|Indian Defence Estates Service||IDES|
|Indian Foreign Service||IFS|
|Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)||IIS|
|Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)||IOFS|
|Indian Post and Telecommunication Accounts and Finance Service||IP & TAFS|
|Indian Postal Service||IPoS|
|Indian Railway Accounts Service||IRAS|
|Indian Railway Traffic Service||IRTS|
|Indian Railway Personnel Service||IRPS|
|Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)||IRS-C & CE|
|Indian Trade Service||ITS|
|Indian Revenue Service||IRS-IT|
|Railway Protection Force (Assistant Security Commissioner)||RPF|
Group B Services
|Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service (Section Officer’s Grade)||AFHCS|
|Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service||DANICS|
|Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service||DANIPS|
|Pondicherry Civil Service|
|Pondicherry Police Service|
Civil Services Recruitment Examination Fee
|ST||Rs. 100 /-|
|SC||Rs. 100 /-|
|PH||Rs. 100 /-|
|OBC||Rs. 100 /-|
|UR||Rs. 100 /-|
Note: No exam fees for the female candidates belonging to the scheduled caste Scheduled Tribes and the other backward castes.
Civil Services Recruitment Examination Center
CSE Prelims Exam Centers List
|Agartala||Ghaziabad||Gautam Buddh Nagar|
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Itanagar||Rajkot|
CSE Mains Exam Centres
Important Dates of Civil Services Recruitment
|Exam Fee Last Date||16/03/2017|
|Prelims Exam Date||18/06/2017|
|Mians Exam Date||28/09/2017 (5 days Exam)|
How to apply for the Civil Services Recruitment?
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the civil services examination can apply online. the application procedure for the Civil Services Exam is detailed here. All the candidatesShould apply only to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission.All the online applications should be submitted before 6 p.m. 17th March 2017. Step by step procedure for filling online application for the Civil Services Exam is given below.
- Navigate to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the online application for various examinations of UPSC.
- Click on the link to the particular exam (you want to apply).
- Fill all the details in the application form with genuine information.
- And click on the submit button in the bottom of the application form page.
All The Eligible candidates will be issued an e-admission certificate 3 weeks before the commencement of the Civil Services Exam. you can download the e-admission certificate from the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in.
About the Organisation?
UPSC is a central agency, authorized by the central government of India. UPSC conducts various recruitment examinations all over the country. This Central agency is a constitutional body. UPSC was formed on the date October 1st, 1926. The headquarters of the Union Public Service Commission is at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi.
Other Exams Conducted by the organization?
UPSC conducts various examinations for the Indian nations. Here are the list competitive examinations conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION …
- Civil Services Examination (CSE)
- Indian Engineering Services Examination (IES)
- Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS)
- Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS)
- National Defence Academy Examination (NDA)
- Naval Academy Examination Examination (INA)
- Indian Forest Service Examination (IFS)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Economic Service Examination (IES)
- Indian Statistical Service Examination (ISS)
- Combined Geo-scientist And Geologist Examination
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination (CAPF)
This is all about Civil Services Notification 2017. If you any quesries regardig the Civil Servies Recrutiment 2017, you can ask us in the comments section.