- 1 Ambikapur Government Medical College Recruitment | 166 Staff Nurse Vacancies
- 1.1 Qualification Required for Staff Nurse Recruitment
- 1.2 Ambikapur government medical college Staff Nurse Vacancies
- 1.3 Salary for the selected Candidates
- 1.4 Selection Procedure for the Recruitment
- 1.5 Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories
- 1.6 Staff Nurse Recruitment Examination Fee
- 1.7 Important Dates of Recruitment
- 1.8 How to apply for the Ambikapur government medical college recruitment?
- 1.9 Guidelines for filling Online Surguja Medical Staff Nurse Recruitment
- 1.10 Final Words
- 1.11 Related Posts:
Ambikapur Government Medical College Surguja – Chhattisgarh: GMC Ambikapur Medical College has released a Staff nurse recruitment notification for 166 vacancies. Candidates who are interested to apply for the Ambikapur government staff nurse recruitment can now take advantage of the present Ambikapur GMC recruitment 2017. Ambikapur Government Medical College Staff Nurse recruitment application will be closed by 12/10/2017. So the interested applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible before the last date.
Ambikapur Government Medical College Recruitment | 166 Staff Nurse Vacancies
|Job Title / Role Description||Staff Nurse Recruitment|
|Job Type||Government Job / Medical Job
Qualification Required for Staff Nurse Recruitment
Note: Education should be completed in any recognised university or institute…
Ambikapur government medical college Staff Nurse Vacancies
|Job Allotment Based On Cadre|
|Total number of Staff Nurse Vacancies||166|
Note: Job allotment for other categories is clearly mentioned in the official notification which is made available to download in the below section.
Salary for the selected Candidates
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Staff nurse||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- (as per 7th pay commission 28,700 to 91,300 )|
Selection Procedure for the Recruitment
All the candidates who have applied for the Chhattisgarh Medical College Staff Nurse recruitment notification will be called for the written test which is going to held by the authorities. Candidates will be selected for staff nurse vacancies based on the staff nurse recruitment exam marks scored by the candidates.
Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories
|Candidates who are interested to apply for the Medical College Recruitment should in the age limit 18 years to 40 years.|
|ST||Age relaxation for the all the candidates belonging to SC, ST. OBC. PWD. PH is applicable as per the Government rules.|
Staff Nurse Recruitment Examination Fee
Important Dates of Recruitment
|Starting date of Application submission||19/09/2017|
|Last Date to Submit your application||12/10/2017|
How to apply for the Ambikapur government medical college recruitment?
All the candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment should apply only through online. All the Staff Nurse recruitment exam application are to be filled on the official website (official link is provided in the above section).
Before filling the online Staff Nurse recruitment exam application candidates should ensure the following things.
- Education qualification required for the staff nurse recruitment according to the prescribed criteria.
- Applications will be canceled without any intimation in case of any false and misleading information (Disciplinary action can be taken against).
- Candidate should have scanned copies of photo and signature in .jpg format not exceeding file size of 100kb
Guidelines for filling Online Surguja Medical Staff Nurse Recruitment
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Chhattisgarh Medical College Staff Nurse recruitment should see the official notification which is made available in the above section. Before filling online application candidates are advised to check guidelines provided by the cg.nic.in (image provided above). We wish all the candidates best of luck. For more updates on the government jobs, preparation syllabus and currents you can subscribe to Governmentjob.guru.
If you find anything to improve on our website please write us a simple letter using the contact us page or feedback form. If you find the article helpful please share it with your friends.